ST. MATTHEW'S CHURCH.
It was reported to the annual meeting of parishioners of St. Matthew's Church, Wellesley Street, lust night that the new organ hud been completed and four memorial seats and a brass tablet unveiled. The Welcome Club had proved a great help to sailors, soldiers* and airmen.
The vicar, the Rev. Canon K. G. Coats, presided over the meeting, which made the following appointments to the vestry:— Vicar's warden, Mr. C. \V. Ravenhall; people's warden, Mr. G. T. Zohrab: vestrymen. Messrs. C. Mountain. .1. Littler. T. Sullivan. J. Wills. K. Gernud. ('. Maloy, (r. Maloy, A. Moore, C. R. Williams, R. Rowlands.
Permanent link to this item
https://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/AS19400424.2.114
Bibliographic details
Auckland Star, Volume LXXI, Issue 97, 24 April 1940, Page 14
Word Count
103
ST. MATTHEW'S CHURCH.
Auckland Star, Volume LXXI, Issue 97, 24 April 1940, Page 14
Stuff Ltd is the copyright owner for the Auckland Star. You can reproduce in-copyright material from this newspaper for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 New Zealand licence. This newspaper is not available for commercial use without the consent of Stuff Ltd. For advice on reproduction of out-of-copyright material from this newspaper, please refer to the Copyright guide.
This newspaper was digitised in partnership with Auckland Libraries.