HULKS IN WELLINGTON HARBOUR. CHARLES AND ARTHUR, of 170 tons ; built on the River Don in 1870 ; owners, the Westport Coal Company ; alongside the Kahu and the Wairoa.
Permanent link to this item
https://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/OW18991130.2.256.88
Bibliographic details
Otago Witness, Issue 2387, 30 November 1899, Page 25 (Supplement)
Word Count
28HULKS IN WELLINGTON HARBOUR. CHARLES AND ARTHUR, of 170 tons; built on the River Don in 1870; owners, the Westport Coal Company; alongside the Kahu and the Wairoa. Otago Witness, Issue 2387, 30 November 1899, Page 25 (Supplement)
Using This Item
No known copyright (New Zealand)
To the best of the National Library of New Zealand’s knowledge, under New Zealand law, there is no copyright in this item in New Zealand.
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially. If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the source.
For further information please refer to the Copyright guide.