TURBOTT— RUTHERFORD A quiet wedding took place at All Saints' Church, Howick, last Saturday morning, when Miss Olwyn Rutherford, only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. W. J. Rutherford, Howick, was married to Mr. Graham Turbott, eldest son of Mr. and Mrs. T. Turbott, Stanley Bay. The ceremony was performed by the bride's uncle, the Rev. A. J. Carr, of Titirangi. She was given away by her father and was attended by Miss Arulai Carr as bridesmaid. Mr. Garth Turbott attended his brother as best man. The bride's parents afterwards received close relatives and a few intimate friends at their home in Church Street, Howick.
Permanent link to this item
QUIET WEDDING, New Zealand Herald, Volume LXXVII, Issue 23760, 13 September 1940
QUIET WEDDING New Zealand Herald, Volume LXXVII, Issue 23760, 13 September 1940
Using This Item
NZME is the copyright owner for the New Zealand Herald. You can reproduce in-copyright material from this newspaper for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons New Zealand BY-NC-SA licence . This newspaper is not available for commercial use without the consent of NZME. For advice on reproduction of out-of-copyright material from this newspaper, please refer to the Copyright guide.
This newspaper was digitised in partnership with Auckland Libraries and NZME.