ji, BRENNAN. —On April 2, at thoir resi- ' dencr. 15 Boyd Avenue. Royal Oak, to Mr. end Mrs. F. (nco Sylvia Gilbert), a son. (No visitors seven days.) COLLINS. —At Nurse Everett's, IGWiremu Street, to Mr. and Mrs. C. H. Collins, a eon. (No visitors till 11th.) DE MALMANCHE.—On April 2. at Nurse Laskey's Private Hospital. Manurewa, to Jlr. and 'Mrs. W. H. de Malmanche, of Papakura, twin 7 duughtcrs.—All well. EADE.—On April 2, at 15 Tirotai Crescent. Westmere, to Kathleen, wife of R. G. (Dick) Eade, a son.—Both well. GIBSON.—On' April 2, at. St. Ann's. Khyber Pass, to Mr. and Mrs. K. Gibson (nee May Dickey, of Waiton), a son.; —Both well. (Visitors after soven days). Special thanks to doctor and nurse. HOWARD. —On March 28, at Te Kuiti, to Mr and Mrs. K. \V. Howard, of Mangapeehi. a soil. —Both well. JOHNSTON.—On April 2. al Edenholme. to Sheclah, Avifeof the late Dr. W. R. Jo& n fiton. a son. / MILLER.—On April .3. at St._Ann s. to m- « nr i Mrs Cx B. Miller (nee Ella oian aers)f IS Lcmington Road. Westmere a son. —Both well. Visitors after seven days. O'HA LLO RA N.—On March 20, "ttheu residence, Pukeatua, to hat hi , Barney O'Halloran, a son.—Both well. WALKER. —On April l, Thames Annexe, to Eileen. wife of Herbert L,. Walker, a son.—Both well. WATTAM—On April 3, at Waiono, Hamilton, to Mr. ar.d Mrs, M. L. Wattam. a daughter.—Both well. • WINTER.—On April 3, at Tirohia, to Dorothy', wife of Grevis G. Winter, Woodfctork Road, Hamilton, a daughter.—Both well.
Permanent link to this item
BIRTHS, New Zealand Herald, Volume LXXVII, Issue 23622, 4 April 1940
BIRTHS New Zealand Herald, Volume LXXVII, Issue 23622, 4 April 1940
Using This Item
NZME is the copyright owner for the New Zealand Herald. You can reproduce in-copyright material from this newspaper for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons New Zealand BY-NC-SA licence . This newspaper is not available for commercial use without the consent of NZME. For advice on reproduction of out-of-copyright material from this newspaper, please refer to the Copyright guide.
This newspaper was digitised in partnership with Auckland Libraries and NZME.