LONDON DENTAL INSTITUTE.
THE ABOVE IS NOW IN FULL SWING. Abstraot from 'Times' and 'Witness':— ' A branch of the London Dental Institute has recently been opened in the Government Insurance Building in Princes Btreet. The premises consist of a large waiting room nicely furnished, a couple of operating roome,' a ladies' retiring room, and a work room. The operating rooms are provided with all the latest applianoes that a dentist requires in the performance of his work, and are, like the waiting room, fitted up in a tasteful manner. One of the proprietors, a qualified dentist, is in charge of the branch, and, besides a nurse to- attend upon ladies, he has two assistants, who are engaged in the manufacture of artificial teeth. The workmanship of all such sets of teeth is guaranteed by the man> agement, who undertake to refund any money paid if the work done in unsatisfactory."— [Advt.]
Permanent link to this item
LONDON DENTAL INSTITUTE., Evening Star, Issue 10470, 13 November 1897
LONDON DENTAL INSTITUTE. Evening Star, Issue 10470, 13 November 1897
Using This Item
Allied Press Ltd is the copyright owner for the Evening Star. You can reproduce in-copyright material from this newspaper for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons New Zealand BY-NC-SA licence. This newspaper is not available for commercial use without the consent of Allied Press Ltd. For advice on reproduction of out-of-copyright material from this newspaper, please refer to the Copyright guide.