T. £ •••■vk. FRIDAY, 29x11 APRIL, 1881. Clearing Sale OF HORSES, CATTLE, IMPLEMENTS Ac. Under Bill of Sale—Sutherland to Friedlander Brothers. MR T. BULLOCK has received instructions to Sell by Public Auction, at the Homestead, ASHBURTON FORKS, The whole of the FARM STOCK & IMPLEMENTS, Consisting of—--15 Draught Mares and Geldings, thoroughly staunch and good workers 6 one and two year old Colts and Fillies The interest in one Engine and Combine, by Foster 1 Set Elevators, by Anderson 1 Water Cart, with tank 3 Double-furrow Ploughs 3 Single do. do. 3 Sets Harrows 3 Farm Drays 2 Tip Drays 1 Horse-power, with chaffcutter and corn-crusher. 2 Rollers 1 Reaper and Binder, by M'Cormick 1 do. do. ~ Osborn 2 Reapers, by Anderson 1 Reaper, by Samuelson 1 Spring Cart Blacksmith’s Tools, Horse-covers, Swingletrees Ac., Ac., &c. Terms cash. Luncheon provided. Sale at 11 o’clock. T. BULLOCK, 573 a Auctioneer. BURNETT STREET. WEEKLY SALE OF HORSES EVERY SATURDAY, Commencing at 1 p.m. -pOR SALE. A BARGAIN! A 4ft Gin RANGE. Quite new. T. BULLOCK.
T o E T. COTTAGE in Tancred street, now in occupation of Mr J. S. Savage. Apply to T. BULLOCK.
FARMERS. ACRES 275 NEAR ASHBURTON, TO LET FOR ONE CROP OF WHEAT. Tenders, addressed to the Undersigned, will be received up to FRIDAY, 15th inst. The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted. For full particulars, apply to T. BULLOCK. 275
MONEY TO LEND, at a low rate of interest, in sums of £SO and upwards. Apply to T. BULLOCK. T. Bullock, Auctioneer, estate, AND GENERAL COMMISSION AGENT, EAST STREET, AND AT THE j BAZAAR, I BURNE'J’T STREET, Ashbxjeton. PROPERTIES FOR SALE and TO LET with a purchassing clause : FARMS. 66 Acres—a compact farm ; all fenced, well watered, and partly in English grass. Improvements consist of a comfortable 5-roomed cottage, stable, stockyard, etc., etc. Situated at Longbeacb. 270 Acres, well cultivated, situated at Wakanui, about six miles from the town of Ashburton, all fenced and subdivided into seven paddocks, with live fences. Improvements —seven-roomed house, seven-stalled stable, chaff-store, and other buildings. 362 Acres, all fenced, and a portion of it in English grass, on Lagmhorrun. 220 Acres, all fenced, partly improved and well watered, Longbeach. Would make a capital dairy farm. 65 Acres, about 3 miles from the town o Ashburton ; fenced and cultivated. To be sold cheap. 150 Acres, near the above, and adjoining Mr. George Aston’s. Fenced and otherwise improved. 84 Acres, subdivided into four paddocks, well watered with a never failing stream. Capital dwelling-house of five rooms, coach-house, store, etc. Situated on Mr Hart’s Run, about eight miles from the township of Ashburton. This is a very desirable residence. 162 Acres Freehold ) A well cultivated farm, 24 Acres Leasehold j all fenced and subdivided with live, well kept fences. There are also two wells with a plentiful supply of water. The land is also broken up, part in crop, and part in English grass. Improvements consist of a well built comfortable six-roomed dweiling-house, also a four-stalled stable and granary capable of storing 2,000 bushels of grain. 2424 Acres, all fenced, situated near Alford Forest, most of which is in its native state. Improvements consist of a fourroomed cottage and two small paddocks, broken up. 236 Acres, situated near Messrs Gould and Cameron’s, close to the Ashburton Forks railway. 50 Acres near Winslow, partly improved. 70 Acres near Mr Davis’ Mill, Longbeach. 267 Acres about 1 mile from Hinds railway station, on Maronan run.
TOWN PROPERTIES. That Valuable Town Section 159 Tancred street, will be sold very cheap and on easy terms. 539 —Eighth of an acre, terms same as above. 77—Kermode street. 32 —Comer section, with a well built cottage erected thereon. 337_Moore street, on which is erected cottage and blacksmith’s shop. 905,906, East street North, also T.S. 771, corner of Wakanui road and Cox street. This valuable section contains about half an acre, and has five chains frontage, TO LET, Two Shops in Moore street. Butchers’S hop and Dwelling House attached, and situated in Havelock street, lately in the occupation of Mr Geo. Worner. There is a three-stalled stable, and other necessary buildings on the premises.
Permanent link to this item
Page 3 Advertisements Column 3, Ashburton Guardian, Volume 2, Issue 324, 21 April 1881
Page 3 Advertisements Column 3 Ashburton Guardian, Volume 2, Issue 324, 21 April 1881
Using This Item
See our copyright guide for information on how you may use this title.