Browse by date within this newspaper
The Manawatu Herald was founded in 1878 and was the first paper published in Foxton. The paper was initially published twice a week then moved to thrice weekly in 1890, back to bi-weekly in 1944 and then to weekly from 1956. In 1955 the title was changed to the Foxton Herald and in 1961 it reverted to the Manawatu Herald. The paper ceased publication in 1997.